Translate

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Hoppin Bunny's 30 Days of Me Day2

So I've talked about my first love in the K Pop industry. Today I'm going to tell ya'll about my first love on Korean Shows. Ya'll are going to laugh.

HAHA 



So little known fact about the Bunny. I have whats called Dyslexia. For those of you who don't know what that is it's a learning disorder. My brain doesn't process language well. It takes me some time to follow (when people are speaking.) Sometimes I have to really think about what you're saying in order to process it. The reason I tell you guys this is because reading for me is really hard. I don't speak Korean AT ALL, so in order for me to watch any of the dramas it has to be subbed. I have a friend that watched Running Man, and she made me watch an episode. I hated it at first because I couldn't read the subtitles fast enough and I had no idea what was going on. But everyone was laughing at HAHA and I wanted to laugh to. So I went home and watched the same episode they watched by myself where I could pause and read. I laughed so hard I cried. So I watched episode after episode for WEEKS more and more. Because I did that, my reading got better. I could time myself on how fast I could read the subs now. My grades in high school started to improve because my reading approved. 

Running man meant a lot to me. I could laugh and learn at the same time. Haha was a huge part of that. He was so cute with this glasses. My friend told me his nickname was Pororo. Am I the who doesn't know who Pororo is?  She showed me... 
Ya'll...... I LOVE penguins. LIKE ....have always been obsessed. so that sealed the deal. 

Haha was my first love on Korean Television, not because of his looks, but because he did so much for me, and I learned so much through him. 

HAHA YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE RUNNING MAN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment