Translate

Sunday, December 17, 2017

I'm Not a Robot ~ Intro and Episode 1 Review



I'm Not a Robot


MAIN CAST

Yoo Seung-ho
as Kim Min-kyu

Chae Soo-bin
as Jo Ji-ah

Um Ki-joon
as Hong Baek-kyun

PLOT

Kim Min-kyu is a lonely playboy who has a rare and horrible allergy to...HUMANS! When he comes in contact with a person, he breaks out into a horrible rash that spreads over his body. A robotics professor created a robot that was almost lifelike to help Min-kyu with his loneliness.


 EPISODE 1 REVIEW

First off let me ask, HOW CAN SOMEONE SO HOT BE ALLERGIC TO HUMANS? That would be my luck. Find the man of my dreams, perfect in every way and I can't touch him. Well come to think of it, that is kind of my life now! LOL

In this episode he goes through great lengths not to touch people or even interact with them. He has others buy items for him, he wears gloves in case he does happen to have contact with other humans and even carries around a police baton.

The only thing cuter than Min-kyu was the little robot he had to follow to get to the actual robot!!




What did you think of the first episode? Catchy? Not sure? I am in that not sure phase right now.

Until next episode...

~The Korean Drama Queen~

No comments:

Post a Comment