Translate

Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday Special: Couple Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary

Since it's a Monday I decided to do something Monday related... What better than the Monday Couple??










We all have those certain Korean couples that we want to be fake. Mine would be Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye. 
Most people's are:
Taeyeon and Baekhyun
Nichkhun and Tiffany
Yoona and Lee Seung Gi
Rain and Kim Tae Hee
G Dragon and Kiko Mizuhara
etc. etc..

I think the Monday Couple is the only couple I've ever seen that everyone WANTS them to be together. Everyone wants it to be true. I speak from my own experience too. I would LOVE for the Monday Couple to be real. It would be amazing!! They're absolutely gorgeous together!

They just look so happy when they're around each other.
Not to mention all the skinship.




But unfortunately, we'll never know if they're a real couple or if it's all just for good tv until Running Man ends.. (Which I DONT WANT IT TO, DONT GET ME WRONG!!!)

Do you like Monday Couple?
Do you have any couples or rumored couples or pairings that you don't want to be real?
Any show couplings or pairings you wish were real?
Let me know...
And if you say Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye, I might seriously hurt you. My man. Mine. 

Ohhhh haven't you guys missed me? :D

5 comments:

  1. KJK + YEH = YAY!!

    Kiko on the other hand better back off. I ain't playin... I will cut a hoe! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh, its really ending next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On this subject internet page, you'll see my best information, be sure to look over this level of detail. Peaches and Screams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Find the best essays on is my friend's profile page. Rachel Rabbit White

    ReplyDelete