Translate

Friday, July 18, 2014

K-Drama Review ~ Panda and Hedgehog!



PANDA AND HEDGEHOG

 Hello my lovely and ever so patient drama lovers! Today's K-drama review is on Panda and Hedgehog. I hope you enjoy it. If you have not watched this drama yet, please watch and come back for the review. You can watch this drama on the Viki app.


OK, on to the review.


DONGHAE! BOOM!

That is all you need to know. Thank you for reading this review.

HAHA! JUST KIDDING!

CAST


Lee Donghae as Go Seung-ji aka Hedgehog


Yoon Seung-ah as Pan Da-yang


Choi Jin-hyuk as Choi Won-il


Yoo So-young as Kand Eun-bi


This drama was really great. Not because of Donghae and all his sexiness (which was a BONUS), not because of the love triangle (which we all love to hate), not because of the MANLY competition for the girl (we all know Korean men are not that manly, unless you are Kim Jong Kook and then that is all the man you need)


YOU ARE WELCOME SHANEA!!

I loved this drama for the empty calorie, so-sweet-it-kills-a-sweet-tooth storyline. From the beautifully decorated cakes


to the cutest macaroons


to the sickening sweet love vibe that was in the air that EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE IMMUNE TO!! This drama has it all and it's diabetic friendly!

This drama also made me change my Super Junior bias and I am really not sure how I feel about that yet! I use to love Kyuhyun (don't get me wrong, I still love him to death) but Donghae has stolen my heart after watching this. 

The only things that I really disliked about this drama was that it was a little too cutesy. Panda was annoying about half of the time. I seriously wanted to slap her around. Also I was upset that there was no love connection between Eun-bi and Won-il. It would have been nice to see a little something from those two.


SOUNDTRACKS


PLEASE DON'T - DONGHAE

LOVING YOU - SUPER JUNIOR K.R.Y


INVERTED LOVE - CHOI JIN HYUK


PROMISE - KWON SOON IL


DON'T GO - DONGHAE


LOVE STOPS - PARK HA NA


Thank you for reading my first ever drama review for HAS! I hope you enjoy it and I hope to bring more to you in the future. If you have comments, please feel free to leave them. Make sure you share this review as well!

MUCH LOVE TO ALL!
~ The Korean Drama Queen~





No comments:

Post a Comment