Translate

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

HORRIBLE TRAGEDY!

I'm not going to spread all the details of the ship sinking in Korea. Mainly because I DO NOT want publicity off of this horrible tragedy. I'm not the paparazzi, I don't write stories on events like this so that I can get attention. 

I wrote this to say that I am completely heartbroken over this situation. I've been crying all morning since hearing the news and I really wish none of this had happened. I also hope that they find more people alive, rather than dead. 

My thoughts and prayers go out to the country as a whole, but more so for the families, friends, and survivors of this tragedy because their pain must be like no other. I prayer for healing, strength, and even hope that everything will be okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment